|Browning CC Silverlite SL 10-08 - Pole 13m||**||10200130|| MSRP:
1.438,95 EUR incl. 19% Tax incl. shipping costs
|Browning CC Silverlite SL 10-08 - SET 13m||**||10200131|| MSRP:
2.203,95 EUR incl. 19% Tax incl. shipping costs
|Browning CC Silverlite SL 10-08 - SET 14.5m||**||10200146|| MSRP:
1.929,95 EUR incl. 19% Tax incl. shipping costs
Browning CC Silverlite SL 10-08
Silverlite Competition Poles - for when ultimate performance is more
important than ultimate strength. In recent years poles have needed to become
increasingly strong to cope with the large fish now commonplace in most lakes
However, extra strength invariably means extra weight, therefore the latest generation of poles are also heavier than their predecessors.
Browning has recognised that not all anglers want or need a "power" pole.
Many anglers still mainly target "silverfish" & F1s, therefore a light weight, ultra stiff and "fast" pole is more suitable and desirable than ultimate strength.
Our Silverlite poles have been purpose designed for this type of fishing and are considerably lighter and stiffer than their "power" pole equivalents. They share many of the advanced features found on our market leading Xitan poles.
However, the Silverlites have some unique features specifically designed for this type of pole:
- Pre-bushed, 2 piece, topkits available with 3mm and 3.9mm tip diameters to suit light solid and medium hollow elastics
- The complete topkit is 2.75m long so correct for light hollow elastics running through both sections. The 2nd sections have reinforced bands so can be drilled to convert to side pulla kits.
- The topkit tip sections are 1.6m long so perfect for use with light solid elastics running through the tip section only, and a convenient length for breaking down at when fishing in very shallow water.
- The top sections are available separately and provide a low cost way of having a range of light elastic grades available and ready for use.
- The poles are supplied with an "Adjusta" Pole Protector section that can easily be cut to length to make the pole exactly 13m long.
- The Silverlite topkits and 3rd section are compatible (including length) with all Browning Xitan poles. The Silverlites are aimed at experienced pole anglers who want the performance benefits of light weight and increased stiffness, but also understand and are willing to accept some compromise on the pole's strength
Extensions and kits can be ordered separatly unter -"Browning Sphere & Silverlite Accessories"
incl. 19% Tax incl. shipping costs