EHMANNS Hot Spot 2 Man Bivvy
EHMANNS Hot Spot 2 Man Bivvy
The HOT SPOT 2 Man Bivvy offers enough room for two anglers and their tackle. The increased headroom in the rear is a feature you will never give away once you are used to it. Assembling and disassembling of Pramhood bivvies is done within minutes. The exact procedure is documented in the allocated brochure. Videos how to erect the bivvy can be found on our website, too. The 4-ribbed frameset of 19 mm diameter 6061 T6 Aluminum is extremely stable and offers optimum protection against rain, wind and storm. The shell of our HOT SPOT series is made of extremely tearproof 210 Denier Polyester. It has a hydrostatic head of up to 10.000 mm and does not elongate. All multifunctional windows offer great visibility and can be rolled up into a bag at the topside. This keeps them dry in rain and looks much better. When the weather is nice the front can be zipped out. Two mini storm sides will stay to protect against wind. As an extra option a mozzi panel is available to protect against insects.
Benefits: Convincing quality - sophisticated design - quick erection - high stability - lots of space - lots of features included - own workshop!
- Extra sturdy, non elonging 210 D polyester shell with double-sewn welded and taped seams with a hydrostatic head of up to 10,000 mm
- Rainborders turn off water from the front to the sides
- Stormproof 4 ribbed 19mm diameter frame made of 6061 T6 grade Aluminum with rubber inlay to protect the rubber chord within
- Aluminum frame support system with GFK quicklock
- Both way opening multifunctional door with sewn-in mozzi net, outside attached clear window and a 210D polyestercover with rain protectoin overlaps
- The door´s clear window has rain overlaps, too
- 2 lateral multifunctional panorama windows with sewn-in mozzi nets, outside attached clear windows with polyestercover and lateral rain protection overlaps
- 2 large rear windows with sewn-in mozzi nets, outside attached clear windows with 210 D polyestercover and lateral rain protection overlaps
- The rear windows can be opened and closed from the inside with a pair of zippers
- All rolled up windows can be stored rainsecure and appealing in a bag at the topside
- All polyestercovers have zips to fasten them
- High quality zippers with EHMANNS logo
- Taped seams and reinforced peg loops with matt silver D-rings at various heights
- Tension poles to protect against gusts of wind and to even out rough terrain.
- 2 Rod retainers
- Thick, reinforced, separable Bowlshape Groundsheet with integrated carabiner for quick and clean erection and safety against small animals
- Tensions Strap for setup without groundsheet included
- Separate bag for clean storage of the groundsheet
- Sturdy, forged steel pegs with T-Hammerhead and EHMANNS logo in a reinforced tunnel bag
- Reinforced roomy carrying bag of 600 D polyester with padded shoulder belt and hand gribs. It is big enough to easily store bivvy and overwrap at once
- English and German instruction manual
- Optional overwrap and extended overwrap available
Dimensions: approx. 265 cm x 290 cm x 155 cm (L x W x H)
Transport dimensions: approx. 115 cm x 23 cm x 26 cm
Weight: approx. 15 kg including all extras
Do not use camping stoves or open fire in the bivvy at any time, due to danger of suffocation! Contacting the shell with e.g. a cigarette may cause fire!
incl. 19% Tax plus shipping costs baseprice: 2,62 EUR / m
incl. 19% Tax plus shipping costs