EHMANNS Pro-Zone SX 2 Man XLarge Bivvy
The space of the PRO-SX ZONE 2 Man XLarge Bivvies (antecessor PRO-ZONE SI 2 Man Bivvy) is enormous. Unlike most 2 Man Bivvies where 2 bedchairs must be placed in a V formation, in the SX 2 Man XLarge Bivvy 2 bedchairs fit without touching the bivvy shell parallely and leave plenty of room for a wide center gangway. The increased headroom in the rear of the PRO-ZONE SX 2 Man XLarge Bivvies increase the usable space additionally.
The assembly and disassembly of pramhood-bivvies is done within minutes. The exact procedure is demonstrated in a brochure and a video on our website.
The 4-arc-aluminum frame construction made of 19 mm diameter 6061 T6 aluminum proves its stability particularly during storms and provides additional protection against wind and rain.
As shell, we decided to use the stronger, strain-free and breathable AW20000 material for our PRO-ZONE bivvies. Unlike 210D polyester, which we use for our HOT SPOT models, not the finished mesh gets impregnated. Instead, each fibre is impregnated prior to the actual weaving process, and then gets an additional coating on the inside. This step ensures that the water repellent yet breathable properties that are embedded in the fabric are more durable and act downright repulsive on water. Another advantage of this material is that it dries very quickly after rain. With a water column of more than 20.000 mm waterproofing is fully guaranteed and condensation at the inside is almost excluded.
The multi-functional windows allow a good view and can be rolled up rainproof and visually appealing in a bag at the window top. When the weather is nice the front can be zipped out, yet mini storm sides provide protection against wind. The rear windows can be opened from inside and closed in a sudden rain, too!
Our removable bowlshape-groundsheets includes a side wall of approx. 15 cm and therefore protects against rodents. It also enables a quicker set up of the bivvy.
Advantages: Breathable cover - convincing quality - thoughtful design - easy to set up - high stability - generous space - special equipment included - own repair shop!
- Extra strong, breathable, non elonging and quick-drying AW20000 cover made
by 150D x 150D technology with double stitched welded and taped seams and a
water column of more than 20,000 mm. There is no better material
- Rainborders turn off water from the front to the sides
- High strength 4-rib aluminum frame with 19 mm diameter made of 6061 T6 aluminium
- Aluminum frame support system
- The whole front can be removed with a zipper
- An optional mozzi front is available
- Mini storm sides protect against lateral wind
- Both way opening multifunctional door with clear window, polyester cover and lateral polyester overhangs for optimum rain security - now with pocket to store the rolled up segments
- 2 lateral multifunctional windows with mosquito nets clear windows and polyester covers with lateral polyester overhangs for optimum rain protection - now with pockets to store the rolled up segments
- 2 large rear windows with mosquito net, clear windows and polyester covers with lateral polyester overhangs - now with pockets to store the rolled up segments
- The rear windows can be opened and closed from the inside
- Sturdy zippers with EHMANNS logo
- Taped seams and reinforced peg clips with matt silver D-shape rings on different heights plus tension pole security
- 2 rod retainers with Velcro and EHMANNS logo
- Removable bowlshape groundsheet with integrated tension strap fixated from the outside for faster erection and improved protection of rodents
- Optionally you can order an even heavier and stiffer groundsheet (no bowlshape groundsheet shape)
- Separate bag to store the bowlshape groundsheet
- Separate tension strap for erection without groundsheet
- Superstrong forged steel pegs with T-hammerhead and EHMANNS logo - delivered in a reinforced tunnel bag
- Reinforced carrying bag of 600D polyester with padded shoulder belt and handles
- Leaflet including bivvy set up and maintanance instruction
- Optionally you can order a HOT SPOT SI/SX 2 Man Overwrap or a PRO-ZONE SI/SX 2 Man Overwrap - all will fit
Dimensions: approx. 305 x 305 x 150 cm (D x W x H)
Size of Carrying Bag: appr. 113 x 32 x 20 cm (D x W x H)
Weight: approx. 16 kg
The erection and derection of our bivvies can be found in our video section at www.ehmans.de and on youtube.com
Overwraps avoid generation of condensate within the bivvy and increase isolation; thereby more warmth stays in the bivvy and in summer less warmth comes in, respectively. Our overwraps are trimmed to overhang the basic form of the bivvy by approximately 30 cm to the front. Combined with the four ribbed bivvies this constructi
incl. 19% Tax plus shipping costs