Ehmanns PRO-ZONE Coach III
PRO-ZONE Coach III including inner cabin
The PRO-ZONE Coach III is a well-thought-out alternative to the traditional Single- or Doubleskin Bivvies with a vast range of use. The Base-bivvy is a breathable Single-Skin without Overwrap and the frame for the inner cabin respectively. It can be set up with or without inner cabin. The inner shell is made of 60% fluorocarbon processed 150D x 200D polyester, increasing circulation. It has a sewn-in groundsheet, preventing rodents from entering the bivvy. The bivvy can be set up with or without the included extra groundsheet. It is recommended to use the second groundsheet though, to protect the inner shell from dirt and abrasion on rough ground. The frame is made of 4 x 19 mm diameter ribs of 6061 T6 Aluminium. This construction is our favorite because of it´s stability and it´s canopy, protecting the bivvy from direct sun, storm and rain. The PRO-ZONE Coach III was equipped with extra rear- and lateral panorama windows on both skins!
The PRO-ZONE Coach III is a true masterpiece due it´s functionality, it´s materials used and it´s complete set of equipment!
The outer skin deliberately made of breathable AW20000 material. In contrast to 210D polyester used in our HOT SPOT Bivvies this material is not impregnated after production. Instead every single fibre is impregnated before it is woven into the fabric and the inner side is impregnated again. This procedure makes the impregnation more persistend and water-repellent. The water-repellent effect lets the bivvy dry very fast when it got wet. It has a water column of more than 20.000 mm making it absolutely waterproof and and the breathing effect avoids condensation.
Though it is not necessary, you can use a 2 man HOT SPOT SI 2 Man or PRO-ZONE SI 2 Man Overwrap. As they are identical in size, you can choose between a breathable, fast drying skin or a polyester cover. Both versions will totally keep your inner cabin dry.
- Since 2012 all PRO-ZONE bivvies come with the new AW20000 shell! It is
woven 150D x 150D, the sturdier breathable and quick drying AW20000 shell comes
with double sewn, welded and taped seams and a water column of 20,000 mm
minimum. There is no superior material available!
- 4 ribbed strengthened 6061 T6 grade Aluminium frame of 19 mm diameter with rubber inlays and smooth-running connectors
- Aluminium frame support system
- Both way opening multifunctional door with from outside fixed clear window, mosquito net and AW20000 cover with lateral overhangs and clip fixation
- Two lateral multifunctional windows with sewn-in mosquito-nets, from outside at topside sewn in clear windows with AW20000 cover, lateral overhangs and clip fixation
- Rolled-up windows can be fixated rainproof with our clip-system
- The door to the inner cabin has a mosquito-net and a cover
- 2 lateral panorama windows with mosquito-net, clear windows attached from the outside with AW20000 cover and overlaps
- 2 lateral panorama rear windows with mosquito-net, clear windows attached from the outside with AW20000 cover and overlaps. The AW20000 overlaps have 2 lateral zippers.
- All mozzi-nets except the inner cabin can be opened with 2 lateral zippers. This enables closing the windows from the inside
- All rolled-up windows are stored rainproof with a clip in a pocket at the topside
- The door of the inner cabin has a mozzi-net and a AW20000 cover
- 2 lateral panorama windows of mozzi-nets in the inner cabin
- 2 lateral panorama windows with mozzi-nets in the rear of the inner cabin
- First-class zippers with EHMANNS logo
- 10 mm peg clips for lateral fixation
- Reinforced peg clips with matt silver D-shape-rings at various heights and tension straps to balance rough terrain and gusts of wind
- 2 Rod Retainers with EHMANNS logo to store parked rods
- Tension Strap
- Superlight forged 7005 Aluminium pegs with T-hammerhead and EHMANNS logo - delivered in a reinforced tunnel bag
- Thick reinforced groundsheet
- Roomy, lateral reinforced carrying bag of impregnated 600D Polyester with shoulderbelt and handles - holds the bivvy and an overwrap, too
- Can be used with optional overwraps of the Hot Spot SI or Pro-Zone SI series
Dimensions: approx.: 305 x 305 x 150 cm (D x W x H)
Dimensions Inner Cabin: approx. 290 x 280 x 140 cm
Size of Carrying Bag: approx. 115 x 35 x 25 cm (D x W x H)
Weight: approx. 19 kg
You definitely noticed the functionality and the love for detail. Only the very best materials and the top producer are considered, because saving at the wrong end doesn´t pay off. Cheap stuff is always bought twice at least! Take a good look at what you get at our Perfect Bivvy series and you will easily choose our goods.
Do not use camping stoves or open fire in the bivvy anytime, due to danger of suffocation! Contacting the shell with e.g. a cigarette may cause fire!
incl. 19% T.V.A. incl. Expédition
Numéro du produit: 9985
incl. 19% T.V.A. plus Expédition Prix fondamental: 0,36 EUR / m
Numéro du produit: SCFS-ALFSA