Flying Fischerman Nassau Master Angler Rhino Lens PolarizedFlying Fischerman - Nassau Master Angler Rhino Lens Polarized Sunglasses
Lightweight, aluminum frames are stylish and comfortable, with spring hinges and non-slip nose pads.
Ground & Polished Polarized Glass Lenses
The Flying Fisherman® AcuTint(TM) Ground, Polished & Polarized
glass lens is produced by precision calibrated,GP logo computer
driven diamond grinding surfaces, and high speed polishing methods.
The AcuTint(TM) coloring system is added to offer the most effective
lens tints in the color spectrum. The final product is optically
perfect, distortion free, provides maximum scratch and impact resistance,
and includes total polarized UVA and UVB protection.
* AcuTint(TM)Polarized SunLens System eliminates glare
* Precision ground, optically flawless, opthalmic glass
* High scratch resistance and shatter resistant
* 100% UVA and UVB protection
* Hard case and cleaning cloth included
The Quality Alternative to Expensive Eyewear
Flying Fisherman Sunglasses are designed to provide quality,
affordable polarized eyewear. More than 45 frame styles and
a variety of AcuTint(TM) Sunlens options make up the collection
from classic, traditional models to sleek wrap-around designs
and mirrored lens treatments, Flying Fisherman sunglasses are
both stylish and fully functional and offer uncompromising
performance and value.
Polarization and UV Protection
Glare is caused by light waves reflected off surfaces like water,
sand, snow and pavement. Flying Fisherman AcuTint(TM) lenses have a
polarizing filter to absorb horizontal glare with minimal color
distortion, enhance depth and clarity, and reduce eye fatigue.
They provide maximum protection from UVA and UVB rays, and meet
or exceed FDA, ANSI and European (CE) standards for general
Flying Fisherman Sunglasses are offered in three durable lens materials.
* Good: Action Angler Hard Coated Polarized Triacetate (TAC)
* Better: Master Angler Series/ Virtually Indestructable
Polarized Polycarbonate (PC)
* Best: Master Angler Ground and Polished Polarized Glass (GP)
What colour is the best ?
- Smoke - A gray tint best for bright, sunny conditions like fishing deep water, lakes and offshore. The most natural lens color that doesn't distort colors.
- Amber - A comfortable brown tint that's excellent for shallow water fishing, bright sun and overcast conditions. Enhances depth perception.
- Yellow-Amber - Great for extremely flat or low light conditions like early morning or late evening. Sharpens visual acuity and increases contrast.
- Vermillion - A copper/rose lens tint favored for sight fishing, muddy water and very low light conditions. Maximum sharpness and color definition
- Green Mirror - Our amber lens with a multi-layered, green mirror coating that reflects glare away from the eyes. Works well in either bright sun or low light.
- Blue Mirror - Our smoke lens with a multi-layered, blue mirror coating that adds a stylish look and extra glare reflection. Best for bright sunny conditions.
- Red/GoldMirror - Our vermillion lens with a multi-layered, golden red mirrorcoating that adds style and extra glare reflection. Excellent for lowlight conditions
incl. 19% T.V.A. plus Expédition
Numéro du produit: SUNSP02